Bank_inhouse returns empty files

Hello,

About my metabolomic datas, I used to performed the "bank_inhouse" script with my variablemetadata (with M/Z and RT columns) and my in house library to match datas.
The script returns an empty files. When I check the parameters to run the script and my variablemetadata/in house lib, I don't see anything different than usual.
Any suggestions to help me find the issue?

Thanks in advance

Hi Maelle,
Sorry for this issue.
May you share your history? my email to share via galaxy is franck.giacomoni [AT] inra.fr
Thank you
Franck

1 « J'aime »

Hi, thank you so much, I just shared it, let me know if you can see it.
It is probably an easy mistake I made but I can not find the mistake.

Thank you in advance,
best regards,

Maëlle

I read a error message in job information: 'The 689 th value : '164125' is greater than the maximum!'
I checked your variable_metadata file (dataset 422) and found it at line 690: 'M164T77 M164.125T77 164125 ...'
Just edit this value and add a valid mass... Hope there is only one error in your file... Did you edit manually your file (with excel for example) ?

Who, thank you so much for your quick help. As it stayed green, I did not see the error message.
It does work now.
I just used excel at the end to convert my retention time in minute. I checked and that masse was wrong from the beggining (from my first variable metadata from FillPeak). I don't see any error on the parameters I set in W4M.
To perfom the bank_inhouse identification I just change the masse in Excel and uploaded again my variablemetadata.
Should I be worried about the validity of my workflow and run it again from the begining?

Thank you very much for you help,
best regards,