Deseq2 outputs not available for downloading

Hi,
I have run DESeq2, and the analysis has been completed. I can view the report file; however, the tables and figures are not visible and cannot be downloaded. Could you please assist? Thanks.

Hi,

Are they available in your history?
What did you select in the "Output options" section?

Bérénice

Hi Bérénice,

They are available in my history.

A few months ago I had run the same tool and everything was ok. Now, I have just rerun the same tool changing just one parameter and even if the report (in attach) shows figures and indicate that everything was ok, when I try to visualize or download individual figures and the tables I got the message: "No such object found".

Thanks,

Best,

Stefano

Hi Bérénice,

They are available in my history.

A few months ago I had run the same tool and everything was ok. Now, I have just rerun the same tool changing just one parameter and even if the report (in attach) shows figures and indicate that everything was ok, when I try to visualize or download individual figures and the tables I got the message: "No such object found".

Thanks,

Best,

Stefano
Statistical report of project S1IPlocal pairwise comparison(s) of conditions with DESeq2.pdf (3,4 Mo)

Dear Bérénice,

Any news to solve the problem with Deseq2?

Thanks,

Stefano

Hi,

Could you try to relaunch the same tool with same inputs and parameters and see if you have the same problem?
If so, could you share your history with me?

Thanks

Bérénice

Sure Bérénice! Thanks!
Can you directly access into my account? How could I otherwise allow you?

When I launched Sartools deseq2 the fist time, everything was ok (you can look at the output files from 92 to 96 or from 141 to 145 in my history). A few months later, I tried again (just changing a parameter: the mean-variance relationship from parametric to local) and, even if the tool seamed to work (see the report file 155) I cannot access to the tables or individual figures (files 156 and 157 in my history).

Thanks,
Best,
Stefano

Dear Bérénice,

I do not know what you did but now is working again!

Thanks!

Stefano