Pull request: update status_bar

My username consists of only four letters and is also a part of other usernames. As a result, when logging in, I have noticed that I am seeing increasingly unrelated project statistics.

Upon conducting some testing, I have found that by adding the parameter -w in the line 76 in the file /opt/status_bars/status_bars/status_bars and changing it from:

for PROJECT in $(grep $CURRENT_USER $TAB_PATH/associations.tab | cut -f 1 | sort | uniq); do


for PROJECT in $(grep -w $CURRENT_USER $TAB_PATH/associations.tab | cut -f 1 | sort | uniq); do

We may be able to avoid this issue. I cannot confirm its effectiveness, but I wanted to bring it to your attention for consideration.

Thank you so much!

Best regards,


Indeed ! Thanks for your feedback and the fix.
We will deploy the fix soon.

Best regards

1 « J'aime »