Tool error with fillPeaks

I have a problem with fillPeaks, the tool error message is : "Unable to run job due to a misconfiguration of the Galaxy job running system. Please contact a site administrator".
Could you fix it please?
Thanks,
Angélique

Hi,

It's fix now.
Sorry for that!

No problem, thanks a lot for your help!

Hello,
I have the same problem. Can you help ?
Thank you,
Justine

Hello @Justine,

Can you try to re run the job?

Best
Yann

It doesn't work, I have the same issue.

@gildaslecorguille any guess why that message arise?

Best

Just for you to know, I got the same error message as Justine : "Unable to run job due to a misconfiguration of the Galaxy job running system. Please contact a site administrator"

Either with or without tweaks on parameters.

Best,
Sylvain

Hello,
I launched an XCMS workflow on Tuesday and everything went well.
Since today, me and 2 of my colleagues have the same error message with the fillPeaks module:

An error occurred while running the tool toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/lecorguille/xcms_fillpeaks/abims_xcms_fillPeaks/3.6.1+galaxy0.

could you help us please ?
thank you
florence

Hi @fcastelli , I think we need some help from @team.galaxy, your error message is the same as others Tool error with fillPeaks

Best

It seems indeed that the error that was fixed a few days ago is back again. @team.galaxy may be able to do something about it.

My bad!
I indeed fixed this issue and rerun our installation pipeline that override my modification.
It should be fine for ... forever :stuck_out_tongue:

2 messages ont été scindés en un nouveau sujet : CAMERA: Error in round(groupmat[, "mzmed"], 1) :